Sunday 4 January 2009

Wall Paper Images and Processing Server






I've been inspired by Mike Taperell's flower wall paper images, having a go myself (see image above). I think my attempts are somewhat 'cold'and 'digital'. I wonder what Mr Morris would think?



Set up a new Server for my processing PApplets. www.javaimage.co.uk -
I think the animation Papplet 'flower.html (www.javaimage.co.uk/flower.html) - is far too big for my chapter - so have simplified it to show static flower with a 'hovering' fly.
Have a peek at www.javaimage.co.uk/fly.html Anyone out there fancy making up a bumble bee out of a few ellipses?




When you are viewing the fly PApplet - click on the display with your mouse and hit the 'P' key to view the fly's flight path.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the wallpaper is brilliant!